Nunez
    @

will it look bad after a while? I want to get a tattoo of my last name or something not too big on my calf muscle. I have a friend telling me that if I lose weight or decide to work out my calf muscle, it will look bad. For those who want to know, its on my left calf muscle on the left side going up and down. please help and all answers are welcome. and if anyone wants to do it who lives close to Schaumburg, IL and can give a good price let me know lol
    Well since i probably will forget my last name in 50 years, i figured i get a head start. My last name is unique and nice to embrace, but if u have any other recommendations. this is my first tattoo

cheri h
    Participant
    @cheri-h

your friend has a valid point

cherry
    Participant
    @cherry

Well, this is only my experience with having a tattoo (fairly large of a dragon) around my calf and I got the tattoo about 20 years ago. I have, since then, been pregnant twice, worked out and not worked out. I haven’t paid much attention to the tattoo as I have gotten used to it like as if it’s part of my body…but now that I actually look at it, it hasn’t changed at all in appearance. The only thing is that the color red faded from it…but I assume that’s not from the weight gain and loss. I think that if your weight isn’t dramatically going up or down, your tattoo should be fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.