ben93
Participant
@ben93

I’m currently on 3 mm but going to an 8mm but the hole is close to where my ear meets my head sorta thing will it stretch the ear away from it when I go bigger or will the piercing being there not work and sorry if this was the wrong place to post this

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Going from 3 to a 8 in one go is dangerous and might cause your ear to split go up to a 5 wait a month then go up to a 7 and so on… It will be foolish if you try to go up so far in one go.

ben93
Participant
@ben93

I worded my question wrong I’m not going to an 8mm from 3 thats mad I’m goin to a 4 next I mean my goal is 8 but I am wondering I’f my stretch is to close to where the ear connects to the head and I’f it will ruin it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You mean like this?

ben93
Participant
@ben93

That Made me feel sick no not like that just the stretcher is near to where the bottom of the ear meets face

DanTheMedic
Participant
@danthemedic

I’m currently on an 8mm. I started with a stud I had in for years and then bought a titanium circular barbell which was slightly larger than the wire on the stud. From there I added another for a few days, then another, then another etc till I had 4 through the same hole. From there I managed to get the smallest flesh tunnel through and just went up every week or so another mm till eventually I got to where I wanted.

I suppose you could always buy one of those ‘horn’ taper type posts and keep advancing it through periodically. I recall when I was stretching mine, I looked into it on the net at right and wrong ways to do it and going too wide too soon can prolapse the hole in that the inside of the hole kinda explodes out and gets infected.

Slow and steady mate.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.