katemasen
Participant
@katemasen

I got my belly button pierced on June 21st of this year. The shop I went to was recommended to me by many people, and it was very clean. I was really pleased with the job the woman did, how clean her shop looked, and how clean she was. I watched her open everything, she changed her gloves after touching anything that might not be clean and washed her hands twice.

Now, the problem is that the night I got home from that piercing place, I noticed my piercing was a little crooked. I read up on it and found a lot of people saying it was normal, that I shouldn’t worry, and that it might fix itself. However, my piercing seems to have gone the other way, even more crooked than before. On the top left side of my piercing there was a bump that resembled a pimple. This went away about a week ago, and now the skin is just rough, like a scab. I had gone to my piercer and explained my concern, and she and I agreed that I might have pulled it with my cheerleading uniform. She recommended keeping cleaning it, and putting a band aid on it when I wear my uniform. The bump hasn’t reappeared since I started wearing the band aid, but it hasn’t healed either, and my belly ring is really crooked.

Does it look crooked to you guys too? I don’t know what to do. :/

ArniVidar
@arnividar

My GF once had hers re-pierced because the first time was crooked. C’est la vie. Hurt like a motherfucker the second time, however, since she needed to have it fully heal inbetween.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.