Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Ok so i have a stretched ear to 12mm with a tunnel in it. I did it around 2months ago and it’s fully healed etc. This has not happened before but i seem to be getting a bit of a scam around my tunnel and under my ear lobe where your ear connects to your cheek. It might not even be scabbing it’s like dry skin?

I was just wondering if there is something anybody may reccomend who has a stretched ear and if they have had it before and if they have how do they prevent it. I wash my ear regular and look after it well.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
WardyInk;91806 wrote:
Ok so i have a stretched ear to 12mm with a tunnel in it. I did it around 2months ago and it’s fully healed etc. This has not happened before but i seem to be getting a bit of a scam around my tunnel and under my ear lobe where your ear connects to your cheek. It might not even be scabbing it’s like dry skin?

I was just wondering if there is something anybody may reccomend who has a stretched ear and if they have had it before and if they have how do they prevent it. I wash my ear regular and look after it well.

i had mine stretched to double zero, its just dry skin. use a little lotion and you will be ok

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
DOJAGUY;91827 wrote:
i had mine stretched to double zero, its just dry skin. use a little lotion and you will be ok

thanks dude!

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

what do you wash your ears with mate?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
DOJAGUY;91830 wrote:
what do you wash your ears with mate?

i usually just give it a good rub/wash with warm water. Because once i got soap in it and it go sore.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;91840 wrote:
i usually just give it a good rub/wash with warm water. Because once i got soap in it and it go sore.

No that was your weenie

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;91907 wrote:
No that was your weenie

I told you not to tell anybody about that :confused:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.