12pack
Participant
@12pack

I have snakebites in my lip and recently had to take them out and put in clear bars for a job interview and left them in over nite cause I had to go back. I woke up the next morning and one of them closed in the back, OVER the flat part of the bar and will not come out!! Would the tattoo shop be able to take it out or do I need to goto the ER lol?

12pack
Participant
@12pack

all them views and no replies??

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Well the topic interested me but I can’t offer any real advice. Personally, I would have scheduled an app’t with my regular doctor as the ER costs a ton. I wouldn’t let it keep sitting though or you’ll end up like one of those poor dogs moron owners chain up (collar becomes embedded under their skin).

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I can’t offer any advise on that. But i can say it’s very annoying when some says LOL when nothing was funny.

12pack
Participant
@12pack

lol

who cares?

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Go back to the studio you got it pierced at they will use a needle to open the back of the lip up and push the jewelry back through.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

looool
go back to your studio, don’t try to maul yourself by forcing the ring through.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

just think you might die

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Shouldn’t be too hard for the piercer to fix this, but if they can’t, you always have the option of going to a dr.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.