Wardy
Participant
@wardy

OK there is probably another thread like this lying about somewhere but why not have a new one EH?! hehe

I am currently in the process of stretching my ear im currently at a size 6 spike and planning to get to about a size 12/13 to be able to wear a decent size plug/tunnel.

Anybody else who has there ear stretched get some pictures in here and lets see ๐Ÿ˜€

here is mine

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5v4n60&s=7

thanks guys & girls ๐Ÿ™‚

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

Throw those acrylic tapers away. The weight distribution is horrible, tapers arent jewlery and shouldnt be used to stretch above about 4mm after that get bondage tape and do a wrap every few days until your at the next size. Wait a month at the very least, longer is better. Titanium, glass, stainless steel, and implant grade Teflon are the only suitable materials to stretch with. Acrylic is toxic and even in healed ears shouldnt be worn more than a day.
My ears are at 14mm and I’ve been up to 16mm but downsized to let them thicken up
These are no flare bamboo tunnels with no o rings
IMG_4199.jpg
And my septum is stretched to 4 mm
This is a 3.5mm clear pyrex pincher i wear through a 4mm earskin
IMG_4376.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

nice dude!

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Mine’s nothing near as impressive as that. Only 10g LOL, but it is bigger than is standard for ears….does that count? I’m just getting into the phlebotomy field and I’m not sure how accepting they are of certain body modifications, so I’m going to wait until I find a job before I go further with anything else, like stretching and facial piercings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.