Prinny
Participant
@prinny

On a scale of 1 – 10, one being nothing and ten being extremely painful, what would you rate a nose piercing?

Just need a baseline before I do it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

*****30*****

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

I personally don’t have one, but tons of my friends do…they all say it was pretty painful, but it just lasts a second, literally. I wouldn’t work myself up too much about it, it’s one jab in the nose. Just do it.

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

1-2. It’s nothing at all really. It’s more of a pain to heal than the piercing aspect. Stretching my ears was 100 times more painful than my nose. Drink a couple brews and you wont even know its happening.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Please ignore the above advice do not drink before any piercing.
Everyone has missed the only important question.
Which nose piecing are you thinking of having?
Side of nose easy as pie, septum pain oh the pain, much more pain.

Prinny
Participant
@prinny

Side of the nose.

It sounds like it will be fine, no major concerns.

Thanks for the input.

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

Ive heard a septum is one of the most painful peircings and mine didnt hurt a bit. I’d say a nostril would be no problem go for it pain wont matter if you want it

meventer
Participant
@meventer

i would say a 3 or a 4 just because it made my sinuses sting and the healing process is not very fun. belly button is alot less painful.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Septum is a 10.
Noseflip is a 4.

Rarehybrid
Participant
@rarehybrid

I haven’t gotten one personally but I did go with my best friend… Makes your eyes teary and it’s gross to see the boogers come out, otherwise quick pinch.. ๐Ÿ˜› and looks awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ Goodluck and have fun with your new piercing!!!

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd
BertNaked;85987 wrote:
Septum is a 10.
Noseflip is a 4.

if a septum is a 10 call me superman. It went so fast i thought he was still prepping my nose.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

All pain you get from taking a piercing is over in a jiff, but I count the moment when the needle is breaking through and is out. When it’s in there, it’s kind of good.

So my 10 on septum is because, 1. the crack I felt when it pushed through 2. the needle got a loger way to clear, so it hurts a bit more.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.