ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Here are just 4 out of my 12 piercings ๐Ÿ™‚ I will get more pictures added soon.
zvyhar.jpg

Eyebrow, and nose

35je3jc.jpg

Septum, and you can kinda see my lip piercing

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Oooh.. hot hot hot!

mastercangel
Participant
@mastercangel

I know random but really like the hair in the second picture >.< haha but yeah thats really nice. I also like the eyebrow piercing had mine for about 6 months now never regretted 1 second of it. What else do you have ? and what is your next move ?

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Awwh thank you ๐Ÿ™‚
Yeah i cant say i have ever regretted mine if i am honest. Ive had a lot of mixed reactions about it though. Ya know…people mainly see it as a male piercing. So i got quite a few questions about my sexuality after haha
I have; Eyebrow, nose, septum, lip, tongue, 2 in each ears (currently in the prosess of stretching my first holes) left nipple, and the top and bottom of my belly button. I think that is all of them haha.
Next move is my other nipple, and my tragus. After that i want to get my cheeks pierced, plus the other side of my bottom lip, and the middle of my top lip. But i want to focus on tattoos before i go for more piercings i think haha.
How many piercings do you have?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Keep on doing what you are doing- you look fantastic. What tats are you thinking of getting?

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Awwh thank you so much. That made me smile.
I want lots of tattoos haha. I want stars behind my left ear, a chest piece, a bar code on the back of my neck with my little brothers date of birth as the numbers, i also want a back piece, a sleeve, 2 memorial tattoos, a tattoo on each thigh, and a tattoo on each calf muscle (for my mum and dad, but not your typical mum and dad tattoos haha)
I will have to get some pictures posted something.
Do you have tattoos/piercings?

mastercangel
Participant
@mastercangel

I only have 3piercings for now … haha i have my eyebrow done and both my ears (14 gauge) might gauge them a bit but i might get my cartilage or industrial done not sure yet. and also a tattoo or 2 on the way ๐Ÿ™‚ i don’t have one yet but it’s been a long time coming. and that’s really sick. Piercings are really addicting arent they ? i mean i started with both my ears and since them i’ve wanted to go every month … only money is keeping me back haha

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Haha oh my god i know exactly what you mean!! by the time i left secondery school, i had 10 piercings, since then i have had to calm down and got another 2. But i want more so bad. I think its going to be the same when i finally get tattoos.
Im just about to post more pictures of my piercings ๐Ÿ™‚
And that is pretty sweet. Ive only got my right ear stretched to 2mm at the minute ๐Ÿ™ im going to be stretching it again soon. But ive lost my vaseline ๐Ÿ™

mastercangel
Participant
@mastercangel

haha, i jsut don’t have the money and to be honest i’m sur that once i get my first tattoo i’ll be hooked (i hope not cause well I really can’t afford it hahaha) but yeah just waiting to finalize my design and i’m getting my first tatto (which will be pretty big for a first one i think.) across the back from shoulder to shoulder about 2 inches in height. i’m just not getting anything pierced right now because i’m in the process of looking for a job and when it comes to interviews i like being able to take them out and if it’s brand new it’s really hard to do so

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

1zwoftd.jpg
2d0cu1x.jpg
ibxwlh.jpg
a3ikxj.jpg
250pmie.jpg
Only piercing that isnt pictured is the nipple one haha

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Yeah i know what you mean about the job thing. I have to take all mine out for interviews and such, its a pain in the ass, which is why ive stuck to getting ones i can hide easily at the minute.
Yeah ive just finalised some of my tattoo designs (im an art student so i design all of my own)
cant wait to get my first.

mastercangel
Participant
@mastercangel

really nice ! even though i’m not usually a big fan of the septum piercing. I find that your looks really nice on you and the double navel is really nice. Just because you see alot of people with a single one but really not that many with the double ! and how big do you want to stretch your ears too ?

mastercangel
Participant
@mastercangel

oh thats so cool. I wish I had any drawing talent whatsoever haha. right now i’;m basically using microsoft paint to set it up but it’s really hard to make it look lik,e a whole. my design is in my albums if you wnt to take a look (it also explains what it means) and also any feedback would make my day ๐Ÿ˜€

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Awwh thank you, well im glad you think mine looks good on me even though you dont like them ๐Ÿ™‚
Yeahh i dont like having the same as everyone else, so i thought i would make it a bit different by getting the bottom navel piercing done aswell. I love it. Haha.
Oooh i will go check it out now. I’ll let you know what i think, i might upload some of my designs onto my albums soon ๐Ÿ™‚

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
Gsouder;74988 wrote:
Keep on doing what you are doing- you look fantastic. What tats are you thinking of getting?

Talk about 360. Didn’t you just give that kid shit about wanting his face tattooed and now when this chick wants to pierce her cheeks similar to the thread about the woman that was told to put a bag on her head and she looks fantastic and should keep going.
I thought kids these days need to think of the long term and how they will get a job in the future?
Maybe its because she is 19 and you think if you compliment her you might have a shot at the prize.
http://www.thetattooforum.com/tattooed-woman-told-put-bag-over-t16869.html?t=16869

Shauni,
I like what you have now, but I’m afraid that the whole cheek thing is a bad move. It changes the shape and look of your face. Add to your ears and lip but stay away from the cheek piercing. Why no picture of the nipple piercing? I don’t think you could possibly be embarrassed and would want to show it off.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.