Demure
Participant
@demure

I finally got my libret pierced two days ago. It’s a funny story I think.

I’ve been wanting my libret pierced for about two years now. I get my hair done at a salon that is both a hair salon and tattoo parlor. People come in and get their hair done and then they get a tattoo after that or whatever.

So I was talking to my stylist about always wanting a libret. Since I’m out from under my mother’s wing I figured…why not? I already have my side panel tattoo started.

Well so I go back to the back where the piercer and tattoo artists are. I sign the paper work. I ate breakfast earlier that day, but that was it.

The piercer is a complete dream boat. He cleans my lip, dries it out, calms me down… I’m calm and breathing steady. Then he sticks the needle in and… BAM!!

I pass the fuck out.

Apparently I go into minor convulsions as the piercer holds my head between both his palms. My hair stylist is behind us freaking out. They are calling my name until I come to. Once I finally do, I forgot where I was and I felt like I had just been drugged.

I asked where I was and then… oh yeah. I remember!

Even if my body went into whatever it did, I saw the piercer’s beautiful face again and couldn’t help but smile.

I forgot to mention that when I get blood drawn, I pass out, my fingers curl up, and I convulse. The last time I went I didn’t do any of that which is why I thought I wouldn’t then. My bad.

I told my piercer and he said usually they like to know things like that. I laughed because I totally forgot.

My stylist was asking if she could get me anything. She’s a very caring person.

So that’s my story!!

SIDE NOTE: Oh ya, I forgot to mention that I bit the fuck out of my cheek when I was going into convulsions. Oh my god it hurts now.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

That’s awesome! can you imagine sticking a needle in someones face and thinking “oh fuck I killed this bitch! WHAT FUCK AM I GONNA DO?? think, what can I do with this body….”

Demure
Participant
@demure

Haha yeah.. well I mean he told me he’s had people pass out before… Buuuut they usually managed to inform him that they do that. Me on the other hand… I sorta forgot.

Just think… what if you were a piercer and your client passed out while their private parts were getting pierced? AHAHHAA

That’s probably why I would never get anything awkward like that pierced… lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.