Windexx
Participant
@windexx

Right now I have snake bites, a labret, 2 in my left eyebrow and 4 in each ear. I’ve been asking people this question for about a week or so now because I’m not quite sure if it would look right or not. I was thinking about getting a monroe on the right side. Now, because I have 3 piercings in my lip, I don’t know if it would be too much or not. But because I have the 2 in my left eyebrow, it would off set that and would make it look better rather than the left side. What are your opinions on this?

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

If you really want it, go for it!!!!
I had piercings on my left eyebrow, a nose ring on my right, and a monroe on the left…and in my opinion, they looked great and I loved them all.I only have my monroe now. I don’t know why, but I took out my nose ring. And the piercing in my eyebrow unfortunately migrated completely out, so now I have a nice scar and my eyebows don’t grow there. Thank god for eyebrow pencils!! Haha.

Windexx
Participant
@windexx
CourtneyLS99;63604 wrote:
If you really want it, go for it!!!!
I had piercings on my left eyebrow, a nose ring on my right, and a monroe on the left…and in my opinion, they looked great and I loved them all.I only have my monroe now. I don’t know why, but I took out my nose ring. And the piercing in my eyebrow unfortunately migrated completely out, so now I have a nice scar and my eyebows don’t grow there. Thank god for eyebrow pencils!! Haha.

Lol yeah. I think that if my eyebrow piercings were to migrate and hair wouldn’t grow there anymore, I would just leave it like that just because it’s different. haha! But, I think I’ll just get one of those stick on jewels to see what it would look like before getting it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.