Liath
Participant
@liath

Does anyone have any? Or thinking about it? I’ve been considering for some time maybe getting a spiral placed on or close to my wrist but not seriously yet – I’m wondering is the flexibility of my wrist would be drastically impaired – obviously I haven’t researched it at all…

So if anyone has some info to share or maybe a pic or two, I’d be eternally grateful ๐Ÿ™‚

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

From what I’ve noticed, there really aren’t many “modified” people here…other than tattoos and a few piercings.

The only place I can think of off the top of my head would be the BMEzine.
Submit a decent picture of some mod you have on your body and they’ll give you some basic access to their site.

I think they’d probably be more suited to answer your questions.

Windexx
Participant
@windexx

Well, I would really like to get another star on my stomache like I had before. But with the dermals instead of bars because it got rejected. (I posted a thread of that one.) But, I want to get one on the opposite side of my stomache because I liked that other one so much. The only thing stopping me is how it’s done. Correct me of I’m wrong, but they look like miniture anchors that go underneath the skin and they’re wiggles back and forth under the skin until they are put into place. I’m a little intimidated by that fact. But maybe one day I’ll get up the balls to do it. lol Hope that helped by the way. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.