Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

Got my septum pierced and opted for a small bcr as i think they look a little more elegant on women, hard to see in the pic, but you can certainly see the needle lol…..really quite painless:D

piercings-1.jpg

septum.jpg

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Oh wow, ouch… It doesn’t look like much fun!

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Congrats!!!!! Did you get a big ole’ tear drop when they did the insertion?

I loved having my septum pierced, but sadly I had to take it out and let it close up because I’m quite fond of getting drunk and brawling! Once I cool down I’m going to load up on some more metal.

alanw58
Participant
@alanw58

Hmm I can see I’m going to be doing piercings once my tattoos are all done – if they can ever really be “done”! Does the one through your lip not hamper you in the kissing department? I need to be convinced on how simple it is to take them out temporarily – I’ll need to be able to take all the pins out easily & quickly as I do karate & you need to remove them all before training, competitions, etc.

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink
BIKERinBLACK77;53513 wrote:
Congrats!!!!! Did you get a big ole’ tear drop when they did the insertion?

I loved having my septum pierced, but sadly I had to take it out and let it close up because I’m quite fond of getting drunk and brawling! Once I cool down I’m going to load up on some more metal.

lol i needed lots of tissues, mascara running down my face:eek:

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink
alanw58;53522 wrote:
Hmm I can see I’m going to be doing piercings once my tattoos are all done – if they can ever really be “done”! Does the one through your lip not hamper you in the kissing department? I need to be convinced on how simple it is to take them out temporarily – I’ll need to be able to take all the pins out easily & quickly as I do karate & you need to remove them all before training, competitions, etc.

You need them to have fully healed which can sometimes take quite a while or you are going to run into alot of trouble taking them in and out, my lip piercing i dont even notice is there

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

looks cute in the top pic 🙂 its one of my fav piercing to see on girls but im not sure id have mine done
yet anyways :rolleyes:

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Butterfly_Kisses;54116 wrote:
looks cute in the top pic 🙂 its one of my fav piercing to see on girls but im not sure id have mine done

Go for it!!!

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink
Butterfly_Kisses;54116 wrote:

you can open them so you can flick them back up inside your nose and cant even tell you’ve got one, i have a bcr in mine as i dont need to hide it, not in my line of work anyways mwahahaha:D

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

It must make picking your nose pretty hard!

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

wow looks good, the bottom picture made my stomach turn though…im such a wimp when it comes to looking at needles. x

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink
miss_ivy;55827 wrote:
wow looks good, the bottom picture made my stomach turn though…im such a wimp when it comes to looking at needles. x

I’m a wimp when it comes to getting needles stuck in me!!:D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.