AmandaK
Participant
@amandak

I had a piercing done years ago called a Sadhu, where the jewelry goes in above the center of the upper lip, straight down, and into the seam between the inner and outer lip. I took it out years back because of irritation, but it left a small knobby scar on the lip seam. Well, I didn’t realize it but I’ve been playing with it for years, and now it’s developed a keloid. That sucks. It’s small but my lips are small so it looks giant to me. About 2 mm wide! It looks like herpes and I’m embarassed to kiss anyone now. 🙁

Other than surgery, does anyone have any advice for healing or shrinking (or at least controlling) a lip keloid while I break myself of playing with it? Any advice you could give would be a lifesaver. Thanks.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Google “bioskinrepair cream” …. with out the quotation marks

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Was that of any help to you?

AmandaK
Participant
@amandak

Yeah it was a help. I checked it out and it’s a little pricey for me right now($89) , but when I’m sure nothing else will do (and I get enough moolah to spend on that), I’ll be trying it. For now I’m gonna try tea tree oil and see if that helps. Thanks. Have a good Thanksgiving.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
AmandaK;53411 wrote:
Yeah it was a help. I checked it out and it’s a little pricey for me right now($89) , but when I’m sure nothing else will do (and I get enough moolah to spend on that), I’ll be trying it. For now I’m gonna try tea tree oil and see if that helps. Thanks. Have a good Thanksgiving.

Oh, okay.
Let me know!

-Biker

AmandaK
Participant
@amandak

I will. I’m gonna try some tea tree oil first and see if that helps. I hear it’s good on scars. Thanks again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.