Apostle 228
    Participant
    @apostle-228

ok, i am not a new member here, i just didnt log in for so long i think my old account got deleted. that being said, i need some help ASAP….

I am currently joining the navy, and my ears are gauged up to 0’s. the problem is that the navy does not allow gauges of any size. their rule is you cant see through the hole. so, in order to finish my process of getting in, i need to get these holes closed up. other than surgery, what are all your suggestions on getting these holes closed up fast?? i need them closed like, yesterday haha. what can i do? :confused:

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

How big are 0’s?

There’s not much I can help with, I know they’ll close up eventually (apparently), but i’m not really a fan of piercings so…
    You might have to explain to them that they’ll close up sooner or later, or you may have to wait a while before joining.
    You could always pull the ‘I was born that way’ card?? :p

Apostle 228
    Participant
    @apostle-228

i know theyll heal up eventually. but i need em healed now ha. 0’s are like the width of a pencil. not HUGE. but i’ve had em out for like a week now and they only look like around 2’s now

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Tell em that they’re wounds received while serving in Iraq, and that it’s classified and you’re not at liberty to say more :p

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

I checked into this issue before and it will take around 3 months for the holes to shrink naturally (if you are in good health) my only other advice is suturing by a professional medical.

They can sew the holes up but you run a risk of scarring and lumpy tissue in the effected area. Do not get a friend or try this yourself I have seen the attempts of DIY and frankly they made it worse.

Based on the size though this would be minimal risk.

Those are two choices that are available.

The others are grafting which is hideously expensive and painful and will take the same amount of time to heal if not more.

Can you wear band aids or flesh covered plugs over them until healed – yes may look a twat but you are within regs then surely?

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome back to the forum, sorry no real advice
    would think using coco butter cream would help keep your lobes in good condition while they are healing up

Apostle 228
    Participant
    @apostle-228

dang, 3 month to heal?? i need em gone in no more than a month. i dont care how they end up looking. i just need em closed. so i’m prolly gonna go for suturing…. ugh. no, i cant wear flesh colored plugs or anything like that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.