SusanFox
Participant
@susanfox

No pics yet, but got it pierced this evening….I love it!

It hurt for a sec, but mostly was the “OH EM GEE NEEDLE THROUGH MY LIP” feeling that was freaky.

Will post piccys later ๐Ÿ™‚ 5th piercing done!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i had mine done years ago and loved it . i had to take it out because i just couldnt stop myself from playing with it :rolleyes:

JonXp
Participant
@jonxp

I had mine done, then i had it done again through the scar tissue :{ now ive taken it out and deffinatly wont be going through the scar tissue for a second time haha.

Im sure it looks awesome though, it didnt suit me at all ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Gratz on getting it done.

It was something I considered getting about 15 years ago but was advised it would be the first thing I would have ripped out in a fight.

How long does it take to swap from stud to a spike or can you have it done straight away with a spike and barbell?

Take Care
Matthew

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink
Sherav;52169 wrote:
Gratz on getting it done.

It was something I considered getting about 15 years ago but was advised it would be the first thing I would have ripped out in a fight.

How long does it take to swap from stud to a spike or can you have it done straight away with a spike and barbell?

Take Care
Matthew

You can get them pierced with a spike if you want matthew, its only threaded onto the end of the bar. A long bar is put in first to compensate for any swelling that may occur, then you can change down to a smaller bar one healed. In our studio we pierce guys with a 12 guage and girls with a 14 guage, i have my bottom lip pierced but opted for a ring as i dont even notice its there, i then had the middle of lower lip done but when i drank my coffee it dribbled down my chin, now i love coffee so out it came, i have a monroe (upper) i was going to get another ring in my lip and have the middle labret, but with the coffee scenario i felt i had enough metal in my mouth:D

SusanFox
Participant
@susanfox

I keep playing with it, it looks pretty good.

I keep biting it though, ow.

I wanted a tongue ring…but the webbing under my tongue is too long and big, sad day.:mad:

oh well, I like it ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s great! I can’t wait to get it switched to a smaller bar though. I think it was pierced 14 gauge, but I don’t remember…

Phat_Goddess
Participant
@phat_goddess

i still want mine done ๐Ÿ™ once i get $$ guess what im getting it bwuahaha…i hope lol

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

going to post up a pic ??:D

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Sherav;52169 wrote:

Exactly why I don’t wear any piercings anymore. I reckon women with a Munroe look pretty hot ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.