chipoakes
    Participant
    @chipoakes

How do you guys feel about them? I like the look of plugs, but there’s no way that I could stretch because of job

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

I guess they’re OK. Ive got real plugs so I guess I might be abit biased.

papajohns
    Participant
    @papajohns

theres nothing wrong with them there obviously not as cool as the real thing but most people cant because of work so thats life aint it

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i actually got my bf some because he was thinking of stretching his ears , none of my family could tell they was fake and it helped him make up his mind wether to go ahead with it or not .

papajohns
    Participant
    @papajohns

check out stretchyourears.com for cheaters and real plugs wicked site for them

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

I have one. Most people think it’s real, and the few who don’t only know because I told them. Hell, the piercer at the tattoo shop I frequent couldn’t tell either.

Basically, if you’re too much of a pussy (like me), you might as well get it.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

my hubbys been up at a piercing training course which is really full on, today he’s getting 3 snakebites, his ear stretchy things put in, the ones that go in between your eyes on the bridge of your nose and one of those big long things in his ear, industrial i think its called. He did a hood piercing yesterday, he said that was interesting, mwahahaha i bet it was!!;)

chipoakes
    Participant
    @chipoakes

Thanks for the replies guys. I have one more question though. After the piercing (I’m thinking about going 14 ga. for the initial piercing), I’m assuming I’ll have to wear regular studs or hoops until they heal before I can change them out right?

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

That’s my impression, yes, but I’d double check with your piercer.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

apostle228
    @

i personally have gauges…. so i kinda think fake plugs are lame…. prolly what most people with there ears actually stretched would say

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.