XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

ok just trying to get your opinion…. my wife wnts to get a monroe piercing ( i think thats what its called under the nose above lip to the side right?) i hate that piercing to death dnt know why but i do, now i wanna get my bridge pierced and take a guess… she hates that idea. so im stuck in a bind where i ok’d her to get her monroe even tho i hate it but she wont let me get my bridge done WTF!? let me know what you think

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Pick her up by the hair and chuck her out of the window, then go and get your shit done.

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

lmfao i feel like that sometimes

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan
    scrubmuncher;32881 wrote:
    Pick her up by the hair and chuck her out of the window, then go and get your shit done.

i second that

maybe slap her a couple of times before you throw her too

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

I’m going to kill you both for sounding like woman beaters….but seriously, slip her a date rape pill in a drink and get ‘er done uh err I mean it done.

All shits and giggles aside, there’s no reason she should be able to get her Monroe and you can’t get your bridge. Make it very apparent to her how much you dislike the idea of her having a Monroe but to appease her you allowed her to get it and she should do the same for you. Communication is key in any relationship!! Good luck dood.

Jessssiicaaaaa
    Participant
    @jessssiicaaaaa

im all for piercings and i think if you want you bridge pierced than go get it pierced..shell get used to it..nd if she dont remind her that u dont like te monroe lol…

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Well my wife hates my tattoos but as i said do I moan when she spends 10x more on shoes. How many pairs does one set of feet need…

Anyhow as I cannot afford a new patio to put her under – i would just say that all relationship is a compromise.

Get it done and if after 3 months she cries she cannot stand it. Get a new patio.. ok joking but after a few weeks she won’t even notice it.

Same with her piercing really.

Alternatively just bribe her and get it done – works for me.

Matthew

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

yea cuz im telling her she wont even notice it because i wear glasses at home with her and contacts at work or if we go out so i told her she wouldnt even notice the damn thing still in debate by the way lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.