candii
    Participant
    @candii

here is me getting my togngue pierced lol!!

th_Video004.jpg

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g206/lil_nikki23q/?action=view&current=Video004.flv

not sure which one works

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

ow ow ow ow ow…

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh
    Demure;31288 wrote:
    ow ow ow ow ow…

LOL yea exactly what i thought *quivers*

candii
    Participant
    @candii

hahah trust me it was so easy!! its jst the after hurt that was the worst ๐Ÿ™ lol but now its fine im so happy with it!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

i have allllways been scared of piercings, growing up it took me 9 tries to get my ears pierced and the 8th time i only came home with one lol then i got my naval pierced at 16 (i was 15 when i got my ears both pierced)… thats sucked… then this year i got my nose done and the needle going in didnt hurt at all just felt weird but yeah afterwards it throbbed like craaaazzzy… i was like what the hell was i thinking!!! ima go get more next year.. i want a madonna (or monroe whatever they call it) and one in the middle below my bottom lip… i was thinking of getting the dimples pierced too but i only have one dimple so the other prolly wouuld not look right lol im sittin on that one for a lil longer. getting them is fine its just afterwards suuux

candii
    Participant
    @candii

hahah thats like after i got my tongue done, my neck hurt my glands hurt my tongue hurt my teeth hurt i had headaches lol he sed its all normal im like wtf!!??

Sickone
    @

lol, its most certainly called a monroe. Best piercings on chicks… monroe, medusa (upper lip below your nose) and tragus piercings.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh
    Sickone;31317 wrote:
    lol, its most certainly called a monroe. Best piercings on chicks… monroe, medusa (upper lip below your nose) and tragus piercings.

Ahhh ok cool thanks for the info… i really like monroes… always have and the one on the bottom lip is hawt too ๐Ÿ˜€

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh
    candii;31305 wrote:
    hahah thats like after i got my tongue done, my neck hurt my glands hurt my tongue hurt my teeth hurt i had headaches lol he sed its all normal im like wtf!!??

yikes all that hurt? psh i can see the future and a tongue piercing for me is not in it thats for sure.

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

LOL, I remember that shit and it’s been 12 years for me…. Good times ๐Ÿ˜€

candii
    Participant
    @candii

haha yer i wasnt happy lol but its al good now. with that piercing under ur lip, be very carefull it doesnt wear away ur gums coz thats what happnd to my mate and it looks yuk!! lol

Sickone
    @

its all about where it’s pierced. My lips don’t touch my gums because of how high up on the lip they are. Many piercers in the area I live in won’t pierce a traditional labret because of the gum issue.

candii
    Participant
    @candii

lol i culdnt take it anymore, and i told my mum i got it done and she’s sooo angry with me haha she’s currently not tlking to me anymore hahah definantly wot be notifying her about the tatt!! hahh

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy

damn! now i am DEFINITELY not getting my tongue pierced! i had my eyebrow done but i had to take it out ๐Ÿ™

candii
    Participant
    @candii

hahaha its all good she’s talking to me again! mum told me she’s just hgoing to pretend she never saw it lol!!

if u wanna get it done i recomend do it 100%!!! i love my piercing ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.