Jessica**
    @

I have been thinking about getting both my nipples pierced, and I think that I have decided that I am going to go ahead and do it. Does anyone have any advice or stories about their own nipple piercings? Like how much it hurts? I was told tongue piercing hurts less than nipples, and I got my tongue pierced and it didnt hurt much…?

shaz64
    Participant
    @shaz64

Hi jessica , it kills, when i had mine done they did not freeze them the pain takes your breath away they where sore for months eventually i let them close up then a few years after i had them done again and it killed again i had them in for about 1 year but they started to grow out so i removed them obviously this style of piercing is not for me but i know loads of people who have had no problems take care and keep us posted

HelloEleni
    Participant
    @helloeleni

it hurts about as much as you expect it to. I mean, it’s a 14g needle going through one of the most sensitive areas of your body. When I got them done, the first one hurt a lot less, because I was so pumped with adrenaline. The second one hurt a lot more, but in the end it was worth it. The few weeks afterward is hell, but make sure you always wear clean bras (even sports bras, you wouldn’t think so, but it actually hurts a lot more to go braless) and keep it clean! One of mine got just a little bit infected, and that hurt tons more than the piercing itself.

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

i know its different for boys and girls to have there nipples piercinced,
    but here goes lol, i have one nipple piercined and it was funny as fuck, they numbed it and everytime i moved my arm up i couldnt stop laughing ๐Ÿ˜€ haha

i know it must be different for a girl. e.g alittle bigger nipples
    x

Chieko
    Participant
    @chieko

I had one nipple pierced and it was done too shallow and only lasted for a few months before it began to grow out.

It wasn’t numbed or anything so it did hurt, but the pain is quick…and all pain subsided to a tolerable level after the first week.

Do wear sports bras as any movement will hurt. The less contact you have with it the better. Aside from normal cleaning procedures.

I did go back and get it repierced which wasn’t the funnest thing as we now had to deal with scar tissue. It hurt less, but still sucked as it wasn’t as smooth of a process.

6 months later I ended up having surgery and they required that all piercings come out so I ended up HAVING to take it out and I couldn’t get it back in after.

Good luck! They’re awesome,but twice is enough for me. it’s just not meant to be:(

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

I had both nipples done – and it was more painful than my tongue piercing. It was a ‘sharper’ type pain sensation for me, but not as ‘sharp’ as getting my clit pierced.
    The first nipple piercing is ok – but then the problem is that you know what is coming for the second one, so you kind of anticipate the pain already – I think that makes it worse!

Saying that – both were done pretty quickly and healed up great. Go for it! ๐Ÿ˜€

socalirons
    Participant
    @socalirons
    Jessica**;29647 wrote:
    I have been thinking about getting both my nipples pierced, and I think that I have decided that I am going to go ahead and do it. Does anyone have any advice or stories about their own nipple piercings? Like how much it hurts? I was told tongue piercing hurts less than nipples, and I got my tongue pierced and it didnt hurt much…?

you should do it. post pics when you’re done:p

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.