tattooangel
    Participant
    @tattooangel

had a few piercings done such as lip, nipple, tongue, clit, belly button, ears, streched ears, bottom of back, eyebrow, nose. but only ones which wanted to stay in are my ears, tongue and belly button.

otherwise piercings dont agree with me and start to reject in a week, so i had a corset done before i had my back tattooed as it is not a perminant piercing, they are classed as photo piercings, i kept mine in for 4 days then i could feel it starting to hurt and wanting to come out

you can see by the first and second pic that i was suppost to have an extra hoop each side on the top but my skin was so tight it wouldnt take the hoop

01022008426-1.jpg

01022008430-1.jpg

Corset-1.jpg

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

It looks cute, but ouch!

binkd
    Participant
    @binkd

WOW I love the corset piercing but I just wouldnt dare go for it. Looks beautiful though.

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

Wow – that is amazing! I hope you got some good wear out of it for those 4 days???

tattooangel
    Participant
    @tattooangel

yea got some wear out of it, wore backless tops all the time to show it off hehe

Saint
    Participant
    @saint

Will never understand why people want this lol But hey it looks good and you wanted it so its all gravy.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

wow, ouch lol

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

that looks beautiful

Brilliant art

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

OOUUCCHHH… sheesh your a brave strong girl for sure!! Thats pretty wicked looking tho!

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

I really love it but couldnt have it done . Awesome 🙂

AmeliaFaye
    Participant
    @ameliafaye

I love it!
    Shame it only lasted a few days.

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy

aw i always wanted that but i am waaaayyy to chicken! that is hott!!!

Dmac
    Participant
    @dmac

It looks Great. But I Don’t See Why. It’s Just, Like Well I Don’t. No.

I’m A Bit Squeamish When It Comes To Anything That Needs To Be, You Know, Jabbed Through My Body.
    Not For Me.

But It Does Look Awesome.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

It looks like a waste of money to me. I don’t see why either. I had a lot of trouble taking my ears let alone my back. I don’t think I can handle that sort of throbbing pain. A tattoo is more like a burn to me… I dunno and I’m pale so I’m more used to it than a damn stabbing. How much did that cost to last only a couple of days?

Sickone
    @

have you ever eaten at a nicer restraunt than you would normally go to…. how much do you remember it and talk about it?

Have you ever grabbed that pack of gum when in line at the store…. how much enjoyment did you gain from that one pack of gum?

Corset, surface and any other temp piercing are the same way but I remeber mine all the eime, have pictures of them being done, and talk about them frequently when discussing piercings and such. All of this happens often because they are a focus in my life.

Food for thought.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.