disneydiva
    Participant
    @disneydiva

:mad:i had my nipple pierced about 3 years ago and it was the worst thing i could have done, it hurt so much and was painful till i eventually took it out a few months ago. It kept getting caught on my bra, i had infection after infection and it started to push its way out so by the end i could see the purple bar through my skin, now im left with a scar rignt the way across my nipple which i think is very unsightly. Please if you are considering getting it done, think about it and have a high pain thresh hold.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i had both mine doen eyars ago and it was really painful but mine healed after abotu 6 months to a year and they are fine now.

i get a little discomfort every now and then and a little bit of infection from time to time but generally its ok.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Is that normal? I got both mine done about 18 years ago well before such strict hygene laws came out, by a tattooist with a pair of nail grips of all things (lol, wow I must have been brave back then). Mine were fine within a couple of month, didn’t hurt THAT much, just a bit of a shock when it actually happened and took my breath away. Fine though.
    I have heard of some peoples bodies just reject the foreign material and grow themselves out, just unlucky I think, maybe something to do with different metals etc. Dunno 😎

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

some people do react differently to the piercings. i recall piercing a guys tongue and after a couple of days we had to put in a gold bar as the actual flesh of his tongue was growing away from the bar. looked very wierd but he said he had had some reactions to surgical steel in the past. could have used ptfe i guess but he went for a gold bar straight away.

derek1howe
    Participant
    @derek1howe

this is sum thing i do atch know about or a little at least but maybe it might be dif for guys?. Ive had my nipple done for about 2 years and yes it hurt like hell when getting it done but seems to be fine now. I do get a bit of crud every now and again if ive slept on it or sum thing. i think about the metals gold or titanium are ment to be the best to aid healing.

Erla_kisa
    Participant
    @erla_kisa

I think you may have had the same problem as I. You said you could see the bar through the nipple and it left a scar….that sounds like it was improperly done. It’s very likely that the piercer pierced the nipple itself and not behind it as he/she should have. I had to take mine out for exactly that reason. Luckily, I did it soon enough so you can barely see the tiny little scars on either side. I could have ended with a split nipple if I hadn’t. I am going to get both mine done again but this time I’m going to my regular piercer who has never screwed up a single piercing of mine.
    And about the pain…mine hurt like hell when I had it done but after that I didn’t have a problem with it…

tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

I got my nipples done over 10 years ago, I had both of them done at the same time. It hurt like hell at first, but they healed up fast. I didnt have any sensation in them untell about 3 yers ago. No big deal. now there fine & I love them. mostly I love the look on peoples faces when I show them off!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.