yms_chick
    @

I’m 13 years old and my dad said it would be cool if i got my belly button pierced i really want to but someone told me i should wait do you think i should wait or go for it because i know plenty of girls yonger then me and older that have it done

jwjeepers62
    @

Depends if you have an “innie” or an “outie.” :-})

queenmamathefirst
    @

No. It’s old school, and way, way passé. Get a tat instead. Don’t be like everyone else.

Actually, it’s kinda weird that your dad advised this…just my humble opinion.

TheBlondeOne
    @

okay so i know wat your thinkin
    belly rings are cool
    and you really really want one, trust me i was 13 once too n thought it would be amazing sh*it if i got mine done.
    well im glad i waited. i see younger girls all the time w. them and they just look to skanky. im 15 now and im so glad that i waited to get one. even thou i went behind my parents back and did mine. but they think its cute now. i just think wait a while.because they take alot of healing and care for and it gets annoying try waiting another year or two. but if you really want it go for it. hopefully i was help, good luck.

rxing
    @

dont , it hurts and is not very attractive when you get older

Erla_kisa
    Participant
    @erla_kisa

If you’re not sure, wait and get it when you are sure. And be aware that the navel piercing can be really difficult. High risk of infection and rejection and if it rejects you can get a very ugly scar. And I’m not trying to scare you, just warning you 😛 You have to be sure you’ll take good care of it. My friend and I both had navel piercings that rejected. Her scar is a lot uglier because she didn’t take it out till she was forced too. I on the other hand was smart and took it out at the first sign og infection.
    Just be sure you want it and take good care of it 🙂

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

At 13 you are still very undeveloped, your skin needs to do alot of stretching yet. With your naval if you get it done now expect the hole to come tight as you grow more flesh (get fatter) and it may slightly distort. If you are wanting to be like your friends I’m sure you are in so many other ways. If you want to be individual and different then be the one who doesn’t follow the flock.
    Do it all in your own time, then when all your mates are on holiday and have odd angles to thier piercing, you can get yours done and look alot tidier.

People can only give educated advice and opinions, it’s your choice in the end.

P.S. Is thier no age limit on piercing these days?
    I think I’d be a bit worried about getting a hiding from some 13year old kids dad to pierce them.

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

apart from the fact she’s 13…

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

@queenmamathefirst 1882 wrote:

No. It’s old school, and way, way passé. Get a tat instead. Don’t be like everyone else.

Actually, it’s kinda weird that your dad advised this…just my humble opinion.

apart from the fact she’s 13…

daveo
    Participant
    @daveo

most tattoo studio will not pierce your belly untill you are 14 and you will need to take a parent with you
    personnaly i wouldnt have it done like said in here your body is still devloping and could end up with all sorts of problems

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

I was commenting on the line

“get a tatt instead”

:O

at 13???

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

@thelastrolo 24126 wrote:

I was commenting on the line

“get a tatt instead”

:O

at 13???

I agree, Fucking reckless twonk giving shit like that out!

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

@scrubmuncher 24132 wrote:

I agree, Fucking reckless twonk giving shit like that out!

Some people amaze me…

and Some make me wanna reach for a VERY LARGE GUN

😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.