catherine
    @

Ok so if I get a nipple piercing at my age [18] will it effect breast feeding later?
    Also is there a right and wrong side when it comes to that piercing
    What is the best kind of ring to wear in it? Like loop or straight
    & any other advice would be help full.

knightanais
    Participant
    @knightanais

GROSS dont do it.

Sophie
    Participant
    @sophie

My sister got her nipple peirced and it looks cool but not very good if you are wearing a thin bra/top as the peircing will show through! As for breast feeding, you definately need to take it out since it is a choking hazard! But my sis had no probs breast feeding, she just popped it back in afterwards (her poor boobs must have been sore!) And there is no right or wrong side, preferabbly the side you do not lay on while sleeping (to minimise pain after getting it done) and I think staright nipple bars are nicer than hoops… If you really wanna do it then go for it 🙂 good luck! xxxx

david13121
    @

piercing is wrong

Erica
    @

i don t think it will effect breastfeeding,when you find out your pregnant just take it out and it will most likely heal in time.You should get both pierced,but if you only get one,get your left side done(left is right,right is wrong.)First,you should get a loop piercing,they probably already have the piercing ring to do it.

Erla_kisa
    Participant
    @erla_kisa

If the piercing is completely healed when it comes to breastfeeding, it shouldn’t be a problem. Just take it out while you’re feeding so your baby doesn’t choke 😛 And about the jewelry, it differs from person to person. Some find it more comfortable to have a pin and some like the rings.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

The only problem I can think of with the breast feeding will be, in and out constantly. It’s not very good to irritate any piercing like that, and I’d say the nipple is the most sensitive to constant removing. Don’t be suprised if you can’t get it back in one day after they’ve been suckled for a while. I had to have mine forced back after a few days in hospital and had to take them out, I’d had them in for about 15 years so…… Not nice and does leave quite a bit of rehealing to be done if it does happen, which I wouldn’t have thought would be that nice for the child to be having in its mouth.
    Your call, good luck;)

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

@david13121 1461 wrote:

piercing is wrong

I dont know if you realised..but you’re on a tattoo and piercing forum..
    So why are you on here if you think ‘percing is wrong’?
    You just on here to bitch?

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

If I were thinking of any sort of augmentation or modification to my breasts, I’d take it up with a doctor first, to be perfectly honest… They know breasts inwards and out. You probably don’t even have to go to a doctor for them to know. Just ask over the phone. There could be scarring that could get in the way of your breast milk if it closes up and heals. But I’m no professional.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.