izzy-beff
    @

My one friend resently got her nose pierced and i would like to get mine done but my parents aren’t crazy about it. Can anyone give me the dirty details about having it done?

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

@izzy-beff 1437 wrote:

My one friend resently got her nose pierced and i would like to get mine done but my parents aren’t crazy about it. Can anyone give me the dirty details about having it done?

It doesnt hurt.
    You can put a tiny stud in it (barely noticeable) after it heals.

Kirstylovespink
    Participant
    @kirstylovespink
    izzy-beff;1437 wrote:

I had my nose pierced about 5 years ago and it didn’t hurt, just make sure they pierce it with a needle not a gun. I had mine pierced with a gun and they shattered the cartilidge in my nose which caused an ugly big lump to swell on the outside of my nose. It did go dwn after a few months and now I have no problems at all. I have a small diamond stud which is very discreet. Hope that helps.

Kirsty
    xxxx

Girl Interrupted
    Participant
    @girl-interrupted

I was 9 when my nose get pierced on Germany. It was “turkish basar” and they shoot the piercing to me… ouch… but when my mommy finally saw it he just say it’s kinda cute ๐Ÿ™‚ so, u don’t know if u don’t try. U can always take it of ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.