scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I think if a peircing kept getting reinfected like you say I’d have kept them out for good, nothing looks more tacky and filthy than infected piercings, especially on your face/head and doubly so when they are obviously causing pain. I also would begin to wonder if my body was naturally rejecting that specific piecing, in general people do not continuously get reinfected once through the healing process.
    Alsorts for alsports though!

inkedmom
    Participant
    @inkedmom

shouldnt hurt more than the lobes, unless its more of a body piercing (ie conch). i had a conch piercing done, and it hurt like hell. and then i ended up letting it close cause i got tired of not being able to sleep on that side.

binkd
    Participant
    @binkd

Personally I dont think someone of 12 should be having anything more than a basic ear piercing.Its totally my opinion and I dont wish to upset anyone. Im totally against it! I know were all individuals and each to their own but at 12 I just dont think we know what we want. Stick with what you have so far until you understand why you want it doing and whats involved. What do your parents say?

MissB

BenGotInked
    Participant
    @bengotinked

I just got mine done a couple of weeks ago with a 14 gauge needle.
    Youll be ok, they usually do 16-18 I believe.
    It doesnt hurt too bad, and my cartilage is ten times thicker.

AmeliaFaye
    Participant
    @ameliafaye

yes it will hurt abit.
    please please please when you get it done, make sure its not done with a gun.
    it will almost certainly never heal.
    I had mine done with a gun, it shatters your cartilage, and wont heal.
    learn from my mistake 🙂

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

i had both my ears pierced 3 in each earso toatling 6 in my ears 4 in the lobes and 1 in each cartilage, the cartilage hurt more then the lobes but what hurts the most is slepping on it and the crusties that come with each piercing, but the pain does subside and u get used to it

Sickone
    @

you guys realize this is over a month old right?

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh
    Sickone;31444 wrote:
    you guys realize this is over a month old right?

I was just looking at the date going holy crap who posted to this now? Its more than a month it was started in 2007 lol funny funny

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.