rockstar!™
    @

Im thirteen , would it be sluttly to get a nose piercing ? Like a little stud

surfchic1323
    @

well as long as its a small silver stud or a small diamond stud like TINY not big but teensy i think that would be something that i could get

steven p
    Participant
    @steven-p

No, it’s just you showing thru.

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

@rockstar!™ 395 wrote:

Im thirteen , would it be sluttly to get a nose piercing ? Like a little stud

do you think girls look slutty when they have a nose piercing?

i dont know wether to be offended or not.

Star D
    @

I am a hair stylist with a nose piercing and I don’t think I’m slutty! I think they are great. I have about every color now. I agree with everyone else. Keep them small. The bigger they get the “trashier” they look. Not slutty just trashy. Also my husband works at a tattoo shop and does piercings sometimes. I know that you have to have a parents consent to get it done. I wouldn’t use a home kit because they are not very steril and it will get infected easier. Hope I’ve been helpful.
    P.S. :Get saline solution that you would clean contacts with and pore it on it all the time. Don’t use alcohol or peroxide cuz it burns and is not as effective.

*Cecil*
    @

I’ve gone mine done and its not slutty, its funny how people think that, but yeah only get a little one they look cool!

whatevbookwrm687
    @

Cool! Go ahead, tiny studs look great! Just make sure mom and dad are okay with it.

cathy g
    @
    Jussikah
    @

Nah.

Just don’t go for the big giant studs.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.