KageOokami01
    Participant
    @kageookami01

Hello, i just had my belly piercing done at home (Yes, i know, i know)

And it was fine but i was so excited about it i was constantly checking at it when at school. And the ring started to look like…turned to the side. My sister who has a belly piercing also said its fine and highly recommended putting peroxide on it every day which i refused cause i read a lot of sources that was persistant on not using peroxide. So i was using saline solution to clean every day. But i couldn’t stop touching it. And now i’m not sure what its doing, the piece of skin in between the holes where the bar is under is red, dry and flaky. So i read up on some things (along with my sister still persisting to use peroxide)

So in one of the sources one said that it could be rejecting and to use a different jewelry. So i used one with a shorter neck and i finally used peroxide in desperation.

Now today (2-11-20), it’s dry, flaky, red and my bar gets stuck with crust from the inside and it has clear white puss.

Please tell me, is this normal? I haven’t been touching it just checking on it cause i really want nothing to go wrong. Any advice?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.