Nosering-Tom
    Participant
    @nosering-tom

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 13.33px;”><span lang=”EN” style=”margin: 0px;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>I am new hear. Since a few months I am seriously considering to get my septum pierced too. One meanwhile encounters a lot of men who have done that. Every time I see such a guy on the street, I think: Wow! Recently I even saw a men with a real bull-ring secured through the septum of his nose, and really a rather sturdy one. It did look incredibly cool! In fact, that’s exactly I what would like to wear too….<span style=”margin: 0px;”>  </span>And the other men don’t wear small pieces as well. </span></span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 13.33px;”><span style=”font-family: Calibri;”><span style=”color: #000000;”><span lang=”EN” style=”margin: 0px;”>But at the same time it lies heavy on me, because if I decide to get a septum-piercing, my new nose-ring from that moment on of course will be a real eyecatcher. To be clear: it has to be either<span style=”margin: 0px;”>  </span>a serious one or no one; those very tiny rings you often see, are not my kind of stuff. To my opinion, if a guy gets his septum pierced, he should wear a really sturdy nose-ring, made of a curved bar with a diameter of at least a quarter of an inch, a real bull-ring so to say. <span style=”margin: 0px;”> </span>And in that case nobody will overlook that you’re wearing one, as it really dominates your face.</span></span></span></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 13.33px;”><span style=”font-family: Calibri;”><span style=”color: #000000;”><span lang=”EN” style=”margin: 0px;”>So, before I take this step, I have a lot of questions. Because nobody of my male relatives, friends or colleagues till yet is wearing a septum-ring – which would make my choice to wear a bold one <span style=”margin: 0px;”> </span>understandably more daring – I would like to pose those questions to guys on this forum, who already have a lot of experience with wearing a septum-ring of the more robust kind. Does it, for instance, hurt very much, to get your nose pierced? Where do you have to take care off, f you look for a piercer? Has one to get used to it, to wear a piece of metal through your nose? Will such a big ring, that’s pressing continuously on your upper lip, irritate your skin? Will a thicker ring interfere with your breathing by closing of (partly) your nostrils? Is it difficult to blow your nose? Does it hinder when drinking or eating? Etcetera. And of course too, if one as a man has to take a lot of negative reactions into account?</span></span></span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 13.33px;”><span lang=”EN” style=”margin: 0px;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”> </span></span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 13.33px;”><span lang=”EN” style=”margin: 0px;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times New Roman;”><br style=”mso-special-character: line-break;” /></span> <br style=”mso-special-character: line-break;” /> </span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 13.33px;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”> </span></p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.