buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Anyone watch it?
    Way better talent then I expected.

Dipland
    Participant
    @dipland

I did. Mostly because I have ink by and follow Jime Litwalk. I can’t help but root for him. But you are right. There appear to be some decent artists this year….of course they also have to add the drama of ass artists and those with excuses for everything, but that is to be expected.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

QUIET!
    I’m watching it now!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Frank McManus does work on a co worker of mine. His studio is about five minutes away from me.

I guess I’ll have to watch the whole series now.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I’ve got it recording. I’ll give it a couple episodes. If its the same old stupid “character” interaction based crap it was last season ill wait till I have the whole season recorded and just watch the last 4 episodes after all the bs artists are kicked off.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Well, so much for Central Pennsylvania’s representation (Frank McManus) on Ink Masters.

BTW, I thought his tattoo was shit.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I have always liked Joshua Hibbard’s work but have never met him. Damn this show makes him look like a huge douche. He say’s on the show ” I have always been the best artist wherever I go” Really? you’re not even the best artist at your shop.

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

I was bummed because I forgot it was on and missed it, but found it on OnDemand thru Comcast/Xfinity, so I got to see it after all 🙂

I don’t know any of the artists, but I think the bald chick won’t last long, her coverup sucked.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Anthony Zamora is on the cover of “Tattoo” magazine January issue. He’s in the cast of “Best Ink” that airs in December on the Oxygen network.
    He’s done the majority of my tattoo work, and if you catch the show, let me know what you think.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I’m kinda happy I live in a country where you have to be a criminal to watch this stuff.

I caught half an episode on netflix or something, and it screamed bullshit so I stopped.
    Working in a shop messed me up. I can’t watch tattoo reality tv. Someone please let me know if something cool happens that I need to see.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@poxphobia 135791 wrote:

I’m kinda happy I live in a country where you have to be a criminal to watch this stuff.

I caught half an episode on netflix or something, and it screamed bullshit so I stopped.
    Working in a shop messed me up. I can’t watch tattoo reality tv. Someone please let me know if something cool happens that I need to see.

I hate these fucking reality shows. I have to watch though. McManus was off the first episode of Ink Masters. Zamora lasts longer, but it’s still a fucked up show.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Haven’t watched it, probably won’t as Miami ink and LA ink ruined it for me.

Tattoo Hunter is a great show though, its actually real, not scripted bullshit.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.