yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I’m so sorry lola!!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

No worries, yodaddy. Like I said, my fault for reading the thread. I had known she would win from the start. Way better then the other contestants.

Now my prediction for winner of Season 3 of Ink Master: gotta go with Jime Litwalk. 🙂

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I actually enjoy watching these sort of shows just to see what potential some artists have. Teresa I was rooting for since the beginning but DJ was doing some pretty awesome stuff as well. I really don’t like Joe as a judge, he’s kind of an asshole and I just can’t stand him. Ink Master Season 3 starts soon, hoping it’s good and has some decent people on it. Glad to see Tatu Baby will be back on it though, she has some great potential

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I guess I may have to start watching Best Ink. Anthony Zamora, my leg sleeve artist is flying to LA on Sunday to possibly sign contracts.
    Apparently he was a guest artist at Jeff Gogue’s some time ago.

He says he despises these shows, but needs cash to open his own shop.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@buttwheat 128559 wrote:

Never heard of it.

It’s on one of those women’s networks with all the movies about rape and stuff. Don’t even pretend you’re not hooked on those women’s movies.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@GrayCatLove 128944 wrote:

It’s on one of those women’s networks with all the movies about rape and stuff. Don’t even pretend you’re not hooked on those women’s movies.

You got me 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Anthony Zamora just canceled appointments next week for my wife and me. He’s going to be on Best Ink, and they start filming next week.

Also Frank McManus from near by New Cumberland will be on Ink Masters.

Anthony is looking for money to open his own shop. I guess I’ll have to watch a few episodes. It’ll be interesting.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Sam-I-Am 129343 wrote:

Anthony Zamora just canceled appointments next week for my wife and me.

Boo.

@Sam-I-Am 129343 wrote:

He’s going to be on Best Ink, and they start filming next week.

Yay.

And you will be able to say that you knew him ‘back when’.

I hope that he does really well on the show, and I hope that he still has lots of time for you once filming has concluded.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.