Dasadorah
Participant
@dasadorah

Visit the link above to see my LA Ink tattoo. I picked the tattoo because it’s from my favorite anime show and I just love the art and colors. I wanted to get something that most people do not have.

As for LA Ink. A lot of people dream about going there and getting a tattoo. I don’t want to spoil it for you but your actually better off going some where else. My second tattoo has to be my favorite! I got it from George Campbriss sry already forgot how to spell his last name but he done a wonderful job on it.

LA INK was a big disappointment and look like there shop was in the getto. It was over price and some of my lines are off, you might not notice it in the picture tho. Im still very happy with my tattoo and couldn’t imaging getting anything else. Its fits my personality and who I am.

If you like my tattoo please help me win my dream come true! ๐Ÿ™‚ Im entered in a contest to win a trip to LA to see my fav tv show on set. Click on the link which will take you to abcfamily.com and vote for my entry. No registered required or information needed to vote. Just 1 click on vote for this entry http://bit.ly/suK3qw

Thank you! I really need all the votes I can get.

Edit: Forgot to say, the people that work at LA Ink are the rudest people I have ever meet. I was so close to walking out of the shop but I really wanted a tattoo.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum. It would help if we could see the tattoo in the link posted. I must say that i have never dreamed of being tattoo’d at LA ink.

Cecil Porter and Jeff Gogue make there tattoo’s look shit.

Dasadorah
Participant
@dasadorah

hmm you can’t see it? Sorry about that. Try now and don’t forget to vote for me! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.