Amok
Participant
@amok

Has anyone seen this show, it’s a refreshing take on tattoo programs and no bullshit scripted drama.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Never heard of it. What’s it about?

Amok
Participant
@amok

It’s basically a guy who travels to indigenous communities and attempts to get a tattoo from them. Usually they make him pass a bunch of initiations. It’s like a travel documentary based around tattooing.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Ah, yes.. I think I was one or two of those shows. He was getting hand-poked with some tribe somewhere and whatnot.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Yeah that sounds like it. I just watched an episode where he was getting a hand-poked tattoo by an apprentice, who was a 10 year old girl. Epic

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Eeeek! They start them young out there in the big world 🙂

Amok
Participant
@amok

Yes indeed, you’re not gonna get the best looking tattoo at a headhunter village in the Philippines, but god damn will it be authentic!

CandD
Participant
@candd
Amok;97287 wrote:
Yes indeed, you’re not gonna get the best looking tattoo at a headhunter village in the Philippines, but god damn will it be authentic!

I read somewhere that you will only be allowed to be tattooed in that village once you’ve taken the head of your enemy. 😮

Amok
Participant
@amok
CandD;98433 wrote:
I read somewhere that you will only be allowed to be tattooed in that village once you’ve taken the head of your enemy. 😮

Yeah that is true, they kind of made an exception for him. But they don’t hunt heads like they used to, wusses!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
amok;97223 wrote:
yeah that sounds like it. I just watched an episode where he was getting a hand-poked tattoo by an apprentice, who was a 10 year old girl. Epic

lol!

……………………..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.