Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

LA Ink just started a new season and it’s already has it’s drama with Corey. I just want to see people getting tattooed instead of this soap opera crap.

celticking
Participant
@celticking

update Corey is with Craig at American Electric now, and Kats shit is totally made up she fired Hannah and Kim because they wouldnt contribute to the drama on the show, Aubry is just fucking retarded and she was at American Electric and she quit to do make up and then tried to come back after corey went there and Craig told her not to ever come back, Miami Ink was a great show but so was Tattoo Highway with Thomas Pendleton from Inked which was another great show, So chaps from Dublin are starting their on show called Dublin Ink

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Wow. People actually watch this shit….? I’ve seen a couple episodes, and that was enough.
The whole “oh, I just dropped in and got a tattoo in ten minutes!” and all the crying…. yeah right.
But, considering that they host auditions for those who want to get tattoos, of course it’s a lot of drama.
Nah, I watch London Ink sometimes, though. Not so much freakin drama. Don’t know if that’s being aired in the us?

I like that Miami Ink was cancelled. Now you can actually get a tattoo from the guys without going through the network first!

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

hahaha. Oliver should of had a show over her plus many others! If you are being entertained by this thread as I am here’s some more laughs about cable invasion

shaneslawns
@

I love kat….but quit watching show a year ago….is it even bout tattooing anymore…and i hate the drama…they need to focus on the work at hand…and f…. The bull….they r talented artists and not getting to show the work off

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.