tierndizzle
Participant
@tierndizzle

Hi guys,

Just new to the forum and doing some research for my first tattoo. I have two questions if you don’t mind. Firstly, anybody know a good studio in Dublin (Ireland). I’ve been told snakebite is the best but if anyone had any other opinions I’d love to hear them.

Secondly, for my tattoo I want to get lettering down my spine. i was watching Miami Ink (the episode was called the ink that binds us) At the start of it Garver draws a tattoo for Ami to do for a guy who gets his grandmothers name on his inner arm. I loved the lettering and was looking for a picture of it on the net with no joy. If anyone had a picture of it or could let me know what type of font it is Id really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

John

PS just saw i should have intoduced myself as well, Apologies, John, 26 from Dublin,Ireland,Long time tattoo admirer, first time poster! thanks!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I would fully recommend Ruth at Tattoo prime Ltd in Dublin.

I saw her work at Doncaster Tattoo Jam and I would travel from Leeds England for a piece – mind blowing work.

Their website is still in construction but would def call in.

Take Care
Matthew

tierndizzle
Participant
@tierndizzle

Thanks for the advice!

The shop is close enough to where I work so I’ll definitely wander in for a chat with her during the week. If anyone else can help with the font issue that’d be great!

thanks again

John

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.