Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al
    dine;62189 wrote:
    I must be weird. I’d say no thanks and stick to my own man. There is nothing they can do that he can’t and I’d feel quite disloyal about it too.

Yeah I am the same – I have one main guy here I use

The funny thing is a lot of Tattoo artists think you should “collect” from a variety of different artists

alanw58
    Participant
    @alanw58

Nicole Lowe for me – wonderful Japanese tats – my sort of thing :p

Slappy13
    Participant
    @slappy13
    Aussie_Al;62192 wrote:
    Yeah I am the same – I have one main guy here I use

The funny thing is a lot of Tattoo artists think you should “collect” from a variety of different artists

I like Corey Miller’s work but I wouldn’t plan years ahead just to get tattooed by him. And I feel as though depending on what you’re going for in the end “collecting” from different artist is the way to go. I mean if you collected cars why would you want just ’57 Chevy’s and nothing else or if you collected paintings why collect just van Gogh paintings instead of paintings from other great painters? That’s the way I look at it anyway.

wayne77
    Participant
    @wayne77

Chris Garver.

Morwin Nerdbane
    Participant
    @morwin-nerdbane

Garver! He’s done some amazing like actually AMAZING work plus he actually seems to have a personality, he’s happy to have a laugh with his clients. Plus Florida over California any day that way I could go to Disney world while I healed 😀

dolf_peeters
    Participant
    @dolf_peeters

Garver, brass or tim

absolutely hate kat, that would be enough never to get tattoed by her, corey(as said above is very good for old skool) wouldnt be my style. in my opinion, ami and nunes’ work looks dodge sometimes when they show the photo’s of the final works(ie, not exactly symetrical when it is meant to be, faces that look nothing like the origional pictures, …)

Apostle 228
    Participant
    @apostle-228

kat von d, because she’s so damn HOTTT!!

oh, and i guess she’s a pretty good artist too 😉

Jubakuba
    Participant
    @jubakuba

Hannah, Kim, Pixie, Thomas’ wife Monica, and that chick that did some mediocre work on “Tattoo Highway” are all totally hotter than Kat.

But ya…Corey for me.

Ben1985
    Participant
    @ben1985

Chris Garver for me. The guys work is bloody awesome.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Garver , great choice, seems like areal down to earth guy too

Ben1985
    Participant
    @ben1985

Why has no one chosen Ami?

c.jayne
    Participant
    @c-jayne

kat von d for sure

Chief D
    Participant
    @chief-d
    Ben1985;65178 wrote:
    Why has no one chosen Ami?

Well… she is freaky hot in a throwback pin-up kinda way. Tattooed by her? No.
    Chris Garver for Traditional Japanese. Amazing.

dolf_peeters
    Participant
    @dolf_peeters
    Chief D;65223 wrote:

Her? you do know ami is the ex-israeli-military bald dude right?

I would say reason for no-one picking him is his ‘I’m superior to everyone’ attitude and the fact that some of his tats actually dont look that awsome

Ben1985
    Participant
    @ben1985
    Chief D;65223 wrote:

Can’t say I find him that hot, but each to their own! 😀

Never seen a bad piece by him personally, but I haven’t seen all of the Miami ink episodes.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.