Participant
    @scottishbeagle

FYI, season premiere tonight, 10/9c, TLC

I love seeing the tattoos, dont like the catty drama, but will be watching

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Cool – if I am home I might check it out

Personally I prefer tobe getting tattooed rather than watching it on tv – but sometimes you do see some nice work

xander
    Participant
    @xander

i wonder when it will come out in the uk ?

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Later in the year I believe!

xander
    Participant
    @xander

cool i dont like the drama but i like the tats

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

I caught the show – haven’t bothered to watch LA Ink in some time

It was actually pretty good – I will be watching next weeks as well

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle
    Aussie_Al;43348 wrote:
    I caught the show – haven’t bothered to watch LA Ink in some time

It was actually pretty good – I will be watching next weeks as well

I thought it was ok, I, like most on here, would prefer more fcus on the tattoos and less on ditzy blondes hitting on guys, but it was good shame Hannah and Kim are gone though, I thought their work was superb

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

That new “shop manager/helper/shop bitch” IS A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME!!!
    I can’t believe Michael even hired her! She has noooo clue about workings of a shop; doesn’t appreciate tattooing as an art form AND she isn’t even THAT GOOD LOOKING!!!!!! I have no clue what Michael was thinking OR EVEN IF HE WAS THINKING.

Lol, seriously…Pixie was a bitch to Kim and never should of threatened to hit her BUT now that Kim and Hannah left I think that Kat should talk to Pixie and think about bringing her back. Yes, Pixie had poor work habits, BUT she knew how everything needed to be done and she knew how to function properly in a tattoo shop.

I got my start at my shop from just walking by all the time and talking to the people who stood outside to smoke on my way to the fire dept. I just randomly asked if I could help out around the shop and at the right time the owner said he just lost his “shop bitch” to a warrant lol. Now I’m almost done with my piercing apprenticeship. I know how hard it is to first start out, but this new chick at LA Ink fucking sucks.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

99% of all reality shows are scripted – being a bimbo etc I am sure is exactly what the show’s producers want to create great television

She is annoying as all hell but lets face it it makes for great tv!

I am sure the Jersey Goth chick will make for great viewing too!

Benjaminho
    Participant
    @benjaminho

im shamed to say i like some of the stories that go with the tattoo’s i saw once a girl who’d lost her friend to breast cancer – she got a full sleeve of sealife and her friend as a mermaid in the middle – with a blue background to it all looked awesome and the story touched me, guess im sensitive XD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.