scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

came out today, I bought it this morning – read it for just the first few pages, ut leafing through it it actually looks suprisingly good!! was worried it would be a thing all about how busy kat is, but its MUCH more tattoo orientated that I feared it would be

EDIT – Turbosatan adding link to the book on amazon

First one for USA users on amazon.com

USA Amazon

Second one for UK users on amazon.co.uk

UK Amazon

~~Nikki~~
    @

0o0o0o I didn’t know she had a book out, do you know if any of the major book stores have it (like Chapters)?

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

might have to have a look for that 🙂 not seen it mentioned on her fan pages on facebook :confused:

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

its on amazon, barnes and noble etc – its actually pretty god. I am not a big fan of hers,b ut it goes into a lot of detail about machines, and the art of tattooing.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i ordered it last night 😎

mlotierz
    Participant
    @mlotierz

I actually just started watching a lot of LA Ink and just so happen to have a gift certificate to Amazon.com. Looks like I will be ordering this tonight 🙂 Thanks for the heads up!

JoeyBear
    Participant
    @joeybear

I read through it today and it’s really a great book. I love the section on her machines! Her work is amazing!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

hopefully my book will come today 😉

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

They were talking about her new book on LA ink last night (book 2 that is)

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

mine came the over day and im half way through it and its a really cool book.
    i like her ( not her biggest fan ) and it shows most her tattoo’s and says who and why she got them.
    shows off her tattoo machines which are really cool and has a bit about other artist’s in the book to .

it cost me a tenner and i think it was worth it , all my friends are asking to borrow it 😡 lol

Moonchakka
    Participant
    @moonchakka

I bought the book the other day. I think it is a fun book even if you are not her biggest fan. I personally like her, and was really interested in the break down of all of her tattoos.

AModernMyth007
    Participant
    @amodernmyth007

I didn’t know she had a book out, I’ll have to go check that out! =)

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

yeah you should its pretty cool! 😎

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i fell asleep watching la ink last week :rolleyes: the shows become super boring with the dumb blonde and the new yorker guy .
    but i do remember on the show that she is working on a new book

eatatjerms
    Participant
    @eatatjerms
    Butterfly;62711 wrote:
    i fell asleep watching la ink last week :rolleyes: the shows become super boring with the dumb blonde and the new yorker guy .
    but i do remember on the show that she is working on a new book

No kidding! I can’t stand those two. They’re gone off to another shop yet they still take up half the show. I don’t get it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.