iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

Hello everyone has anyone seen the new series of London Ink yet? I mentioned in another post I use a product that is great for soothing my eczema, healed up my ink in record time too lol, so there we were sitting on the sofa watching the show with my Mrs and she says to me look there on the counter isnt that the stuff you use? a box of Tattoo Aftercare on the reception desk. I wonder if they kno its good for eczema too? lol :confused: If you have not seen it yet its on discovery on sunday nights at 10.00pm in the UK. Don’t know if its on in the US or elsewhere yet? but defo worth a look. Happy Halloweeeeeeeen everyone :p

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

London Ink is poo.
    And stuff like Bepanthan and Savlon is used for lots of other things too.

vala
    Participant
    @vala

there was an episode of their’s on sky anytime today…anyhow i thought i’d watch it….and I must say I wasn’t too impressed with what I saw….granted the work was quite good but then again i’ve seen pieces I like everywhere. what really annoyed me was their attitute…quite up yourself and not at all customer focused.

Tantra
    Participant
    @tantra

I have to agree, after watching Miami and LA ink, I was not too impressed with London ink. I watched 2 episodes and it was enough for me.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al
    Quote:
    what really annoyed me was their attitute…quite up yourself and not at all customer focused.

Sad to say I think that was the general consensus in the US that their attitudes were not all that great ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I once had the (dis)pleasure of meeting Lou Molloy.
    Not a bad artist but damn his attitude even back then in the mid 90’s was awful.

There are plenty of artists of equal skill and much nicer temperant.

Take Care
    Matthew

xander
    Participant
    @xander

i bet he only got on tv cos he tattooed beckham thay all seem like dicks to me

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

He cartainly seemed like that type on TV Mathew!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i met Dan Gold at the Gillingham tattoo convention…. he seems real nice, my daughter got her photo done with him and got his autograph…. that really made her day as he is one of her idols and she has watched every episode on tv with him in several times…. she is inspired by his work big time

keep your eyes peeled back for a program called “gold ink” ๐Ÿ˜‰

xander
    Participant
    @xander

wot channel ??? lol

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

So he is getting his own show? very cool! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.