spiderwebs28
    Participant
    @spiderwebs28

I like seeing her on the show, she’s really cool, but I’ve never actually seen her tattoo anyone! So is she even a tattoo artist, or the manager, or what? Why doesn’t she tattoo peole?

b_a_r
    @

She sits around all day. I don’t think she does a damn thing around there. I seen a preview where the artist’s are running out of supplies and they are all saying that pixie is responsible for ordering them.

xhoneybeex_54
    @

Pixie’s the shop manager. 🙂

Tamgerine
    Participant
    @tamgerine

She never tattooed anyone, she’s not an artist. She really didn’t do much of anything. The shop ran out of gloves and crap because she didn’t order them and got mad and she left. I haven’t watched in a while, not sure if she came back or not, but I didn’t like her much anyway. Hannah is my girl.

dolly69
    Participant
    @dolly69

Pixie is the shop manager and Kat’s best friend. She is not a tattoo artist. She has some great tattoos!!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

the show i just watched kat got a portrait tattoo of pixie 😮

Kruk
    Participant
    @kruk

@Butterfly_Kisses 27061 wrote:

Yeah by Nicco!
    Thats one mad tat!

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Pixie was fired because of a fight she had with Kim. There’s a new store manager at the end of the 1st series…

TonyN
    Participant
    @tonyn

@Butterfly_Kisses 27061 wrote:

Yeah I saw that one too. She thought she was getting fired but Kat got the tattoo as a surprise.

If only she knew she would eventually be fired, maybe she is a psychic in disguise! She doesn’t seem to do much of anything else.

wang chung
    Participant
    @wang-chung

How much does it cost to get tattooed by Kat?

Waxaddict
    Participant
    @waxaddict

She annoys the hell out of me.

I couldn’t watch more than 5 episodes of LA Ink tbh.. it’s terrible compared to Miami Ink.

Kat and Pixie and them all wanna be outrageous and ‘rad’ and shit but it’s annoying. Shame ‘cos I rate the other two women who work there, and Corey come to think of it.. but it’s more reality show than tattoo show.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Wang

To get tattooed by Kat would be a min of $1500 assuming she agrees to do it but they can be $3000 upwards as she tends to just do the celebs/TV shows now.

I visited High Voltage and it is a fine shop but damn is it expensive. Great USA tattoo tour though.

If you want a great tattoo shop in LA try Zombie Tattoo (They did my Lion of Judah)
    Tel: 310 854-0818

Take Care
    Matthew

carrie
    Participant
    @carrie

On the website it says $200 down and then upwards depending on the work put into your tattoo.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

the last thing i heard on one of the forums was that Kat charges a minimum of $5,000 for even a tiny portrait….

she is a great artist and there is no doubt about it, but others are just as good if not better….. no matter how good an artist is, there will always be somebody better

coolbreeze
    Participant
    @coolbreeze
    b_a_r;24282 wrote:
    She sits around all day. I don’t think she does a damn thing around there. I seen a preview where the artist’s are running out of supplies and they are all saying that pixie is responsible for ordering them.

i saw that one a big fight breaks out and pixe takes a walk serves her right for being a lazy cow lol:D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.