GummieBear p
    @

i heard that kat von d is pregnent is that true or is it a rumor
    its been along time sinces i watch la ink

April D
    @

I have always found Kat to be way hot… My husband and I have an autographed pic but I stopped watching her show because we became bored.. she may or not be preggers but.. I get highly disturbed by the lack of {AT LEAST} middle school english that is represented on this site. Please, if you are going to post, please, please at least speak proper grade school English.. Stop embarrassing yourselves !!!! BTW uneducated Idiots disgust me!! ANYWAYS.. If Kat is Preggers.. Good Luck and we will pray for you:)

dave b
    Participant
    @dave-b

i heard that to from a shows clip…..maybe they r trying to lure more viewers with it….. we will wait and see

Jack
    Participant
    @jack
    Lauren
    Participant
    @lauren

on one of the commercials for the new season she did say “I’m pregnant” and she had her shirt up a little bit. But I don’t know if she’s really pregnant, or if she was just bloating and trying to be funny, and they decided to use that clip for the commercial hoping that the season premiere would bring in more viewers.

Robbie Dee
    Participant
    @robbie-dee

I saw pictures of her on celebrity baby blog and they were apparently taken from her myspace page and she looked pregnant and not just a little bump either.

rb fanatic
    @

its on the new episode of la ink but i dont know.if u watch it u can find out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.