robyn9882
    Participant
    @robyn9882

She’s gorgeous!! If I could meet one person on Earth it would be her. I am however dissapointed that she is starting to let people “autograph” her. She used to just have a spot on her leg for it and now she is letting them do it all over. Just isn’t something I would do, Its her choice though, and I’ll always be a huge fan. Hopefully next year I can get tattooed by her!!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Her style? I don’t think she has a style, it’s a bit of everything dotted around her body by the looks of it. I don’t know her personally so have no idea if she is a nice gal or not but she looks pretty dedicated to her skin decoration so good on her.
    I’ve a feeling, in the flesh the contrast of styles on her will not look as good. Mixing styles is pretty difficult if you don’t run them into each other imo. If she pulls it off its pretty clever.

sinoftheskin
    Participant
    @sinoftheskin

@scrubmuncher 22827 wrote:

Her style? I don’t think she has a style, it’s a bit of everything dotted around her body by the looks of it. I don’t know her personally so have no idea if she is a nice gal or not but she looks pretty dedicated to her skin decoration so good on her.
    I’ve a feeling, in the flesh the contrast of styles on her will not look as good. Mixing styles is pretty difficult if you don’t run them into each other imo. If she pulls it off its pretty clever.

Well I think you kindof hit it..I would say that is her style by not having one..I always relay that as a “graffiti style” not in the type of art, but in that her body is kindof like a graffiti wall..one main style throughout but with some random stuff thrown in from some drunk guy that was walking by with a spray can…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.