Beude
Participant
@beude

Hi, I’m a sophomore in high school and was looking for a place to connect with tattoo Enthusiast’s and artists, and I guess this is the place ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I first started getting interested in tattoos when I was 12, I would binge watch LA ink on netflix but that all ended in a month or so.. Fast forward to 3 years later (freshman year) I was wondering what I wanted to do with my life and thought for weeks. It finally popped into my head. I remembered how important art is to me and how I’ve been doing art all my life, so why not do it for a career? Well, just regular painting and drawing seemed too bland (Although I do both daily :p ) And for some reason “tattoo artist” popped into my head, I don’t know why either, I hadn’t been interested in tattoos for a while, but now a year later, I still follow this dream and I’m putting hard work and dedication into eventually becoming a tattoo artist. Now I’m 2 years from being an adult I figured I should start trying even harder to get into this buisness. I have been drawing or painting everyday for the past 4 months when I decided I need to bring meaning into my life. Hopefully I can meet some great people and learn great things on this forum. ๐Ÿ˜€

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

You must read “So you want to be a tattoo artist” in the general category.

Good luck! (Post some of your paintings and drawings)

Beude
Participant
@beude

@Sam-I-Am 146770 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

You must read “So you want to be a tattoo artist” in the general category.

Good luck! (Post some of your paintings and drawings)

Thanks man! And i already read “So you want to be a tattoo artist” before anything ๐Ÿ˜€ also I guess I can show some stuff I’ve made, but what thread do i share it on?

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your art. (Just use the General Discussion thread, or the Tattoo Designs. Whatever.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.