fantaghiro
Participant
@fantaghiro

Hello.
I’m a new 31 year old tattoo enthusiast as well as a new member here although I’ve been lurking for quite a while. Finally taken the plunge last month actually and got my first tattoo. As it’s been a month, I’m definitely due for another session to evaluate if I need any filling in for the tattoo. I did something small for my first time, hopefully not too bad for a first one. Appreciate any feedback you all have to offer. I didn’t believe it at first, but tattooing is definitely addictive as I’m already thinking about my next design. Looking forward to participating more and getting to know people here.

PS: Please forgive the stray hairs making an appearance in the pic :p

fantaghiro

Dan
Participant
@dan

Hi action-smiley-066.gif welcome to the forum.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome. I hope telling you my opinion doesn’t offend you to much. I don’t like the positioning of the wings it just looks unnatural to me.
Is that a mole on the right wing that they tattooed over?

fantaghiro
Participant
@fantaghiro

Thanks for the welcome Dan and buttwheat.

No worries, buttwheat. I do appreciate your honest opinion.
Yes, I have a small mole on the right wing that they tattoed over.

fantaghiro

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@fantaghiro 146289 wrote:

Yes, I have a small mole on the right wing that they tattoed over.

I don’t see that very often most of the time I see they tattoo around the mole

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Nice start on your tattoo collection!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Wings on the back and the word freedom, ive seen that somewhere before…

Oh yeh I have that! lol Not the same tattoo of course but there we go, great minds and all that!

I’ve never heard of them tattooing over a mole either… that seems a little odd…

Also you said you took the plunge and got your first tattoo and then posted pictures of two new tattoos… so am I just reading it wrong or? lol

Welcome to the forum dude

Amok
Participant
@amok

Moles should never be tattooed over. How is a Dr supposed to tell if its fine or not the next time you get a skin check?
One of my tattoist went over a mole, I wasn’t impressed and asked (politely because I think he was a bikie) that he don’t do it again.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

what’s wrong with bikie’s? lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

What is bikie? (fucking foreigners and their made up words)

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Think sons of anarchy lol it’s an Australian term, I believe it was originally coined by the Comanchero’s in the 80’s but I could be wrong! (They weren’t the first bike club around by any means but I think that particular word became in frequent use around that time due to the massacre in ’84 when they had an all out bikie showdown with the Bandidos)

Someone feel free to correct me if they know a different origin for the term!

fantaghiro
Participant
@fantaghiro

I definitely learn something new here everytime.
My tattoo artist is definitely not a bikie, although I’ll definitely be careful from now on.
I was probably too nervous and think too much at that time.

kittykat200,
We definitely do think alike :). I just had a look at your tattoo and it looks awesome!
Just to clarify, I did both the tattoo on the same day.
Although I should have stated it better earlier.

fantaghiro

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

So a biker

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

yes buttwheat lol a biker, but specifically a biker of an outlaw club such as the hell’s angels etc.

My boyfriend is a “bikie”.

He is the secretary of the Nordic Brotherhood here in the UK for the Surrey chapter. They are a support club for the Vikings which are more well known, though the Nordics actually have a bigger chapter than the Vikings in this chapter. It’s certainly not a normal life choice, there are lots of rules. Not least the fact that I am now referred to as an “old lady” which irritates the shit out of me, but if you’re an Officer’s old lady is actually a privilege and there are a number of perks I must admit! ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Hello and welcome to the forum. And the obsession ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have many tattooed moles. Only one or two artists asked if I would prefer they didn’t, and after a brief discussion I said to colour it. It may make any skin changes harder to spot, but the tattoos have made me dedicated to good sunscreen and to stay out of the sun so I feel like it evens out a bit. Plus I live in a rainforest climate, if I lived in the land of sunshine I might be more wary.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.