KirveS
Participant
@kirves

Hi. I’m middle-aged man. Recovering alcoholic and father of three. I am starting to learn how to tattoo. I will be destroying only my own skin (and probably a few relatives so don’t panic) 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

KirveS
Participant
@kirves

My wife went to a local tattoo parlour about ten years ago to get her back tattooed, came home with a tattoo which looked almost like that 🙂 funny part is that the so called artist really considered himself as a real pro…

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Welcome but DO NOT TATTOO ANYONE! If you want to become a tattoo artist draw and draw and draw, visit talented local artists and shops and enquire about apprenticeships and do it the right way. It is not worth scarring someone for life so that you can take the easy way out. If you want to master any craft you have to pay your dues and learn from the ground up. You will more than likely spend years sketching, painting and cleaning floors in shops before you will touch a person and that it as it should be. Don’t run before you can walk. No body here will support you trying to start a “career” in tattoo artistry if you become a scratcher from home… Learn the business get the correct knowledge, then we can talk. Until then, stick to a pen and paper buddy.

KirveS
Participant
@kirves

The apprenticeship is impossible here, there’s no tattoo shops in my area and i have to feed three kids and a wife so money is also a problem. Also, i’m not going to make a career, just marking my own skin (and my wife’s skin also but her skin is already ruined by “pro”)

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Don’t mark anyone… Ever.

If you can’t get an apprenticeship you have no business infecting someone. You realise that poorly operated and or unsafe/unsterile tattoo equipment can kill someone? If you cause an infection you have a serious problem on your hands. If you cant do it the right way don’t do it at all. Certainly not to your poor wife! How terrible will you feel when you have permanently damaged her? If she doesn’t like her shitty artwork she should have done better research in the first place and now she needs to either put up with it or laser it.

DO NOT TATTOO ANYONE!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@KirveS 144955 wrote:

(My wife’s skin also but her skin is already ruined by “pro”)

I would like to see some pictures.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.