MsLexi
Participant
@mslexi

Hi there everyone! My name is Lexi and ever since I got my first tattoo, I’ve been hunting to get more. I currently have two tattoos. One is on my hip, its on the small side. It’s 2 palms trees and a sunset. And for my other tattoo, It’s on the large side. It’s located on my upper side-thigh, it’s a gecko with plumeria flowers and other hawaiian plants. If I had to pick the size of tattoos I want in the future, I think I’d want them on the medium-large side.

IMG_20150521_200019-3_zpsnoremfsq.jpg

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Welcome Lexi. The flowers are really pretty.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

welcome to the forum

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

You can’t go wrong with flowers and lizards!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome nice tattoo.
Stick with normal font and color

Dan
Participant
@dan

@MsLexi 144712 wrote:

Hi there everyone! My name is Lexi and ever since I got my first tattoo, I’ve been hunting to get more. I currently have two tattoos. One is on my hip, its on the small side. It’s 2 palms trees and a sunset. And for my other tattoo, It’s on the large side. It’s located on my upper side-thigh, it’s a gecko with plumeria flowers and other hawaiian plants. If I had to pick the size of tattoos I want in the future, I think I’d want them on the medium-large side.

IMG_20150521_200019-3_zpsnoremfsq.jpg

welcome,

nice tattoo,I love all things island related too.I have several tattoos honoring my love of the Hawaiian islands.

and yes,the old saying “go big or go home” rings very true with tattoos IMO. ๐Ÿ™‚

Afink87
Participant
@afink87

I like your gecko tattoo. What bird is in your avatar? We have a macaw and two lovebirds (they’re totally in love, doing all sorts of naughty bird stuff in front of us) we are currently expecting 4 more baby birds.

MattInked
Participant
@mattinked

Welcome and nice Tattoo!

MsLexi
Participant
@mslexi

@Afink87 144818 wrote:

I like your gecko tattoo. What bird is in your avatar? We have a macaw and two lovebirds (they’re totally in love, doing all sorts of naughty bird stuff in front of us) we are currently expecting 4 more baby birds.

He’s my parakeet. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.