Afink87
Participant
@afink87

Hey I’m Alex (Alexandra) I knew since I was little I wanted to be inked, but my significant other didn’t like tats on women. I had two children, and you can’t be tatted while preggo or breastfeeding. I got my entire half sleeve in about 4 months. My favorite tats are my finger tats, I love full sleeves with the hand and knuckles done, it’s just not for me. I am not sexually attracted to women, but there is nothing sexier than a females body. I would like to add to my body without distracting from my features. I like chest and leg pieces, but don’t want to take away from my God given features. I currently reside in SC but am about to move to Colorado. Hit me up if you are located in CO.

This is me :rolleyes:
image.jpg3_zpsbyndxlym.jpg

more pics in my album

MattInked
Participant
@mattinked

Hope you find what you are looking for!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome

Aussie Sly Guy
Participant
@aussie-sly-guy

Welcome to the forum

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Cali-made714
Participant
@cali-made714

Hi Alexandra, well I don’t actually live in Colorado but I am near by in Phoenix, AZ. my work is more on the black and gray side of the spectrum, I am originally from California and it is one of our staples.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Hello,
On reading your post again, regarding your love of female’s with tatTOOS and the sexual attractiveness, or the lack there of, I’ve come to the realization that I am a lesbian trapped in a male body.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.