barndog
Participant
@barndog

Hi folks, seriously this must be the most infuriating site to try to upload a pic, so many times ive tried and so many times it says invalid pic, I mean what do u have to do to get this right, ive posted a few in the past, but cant work out for the life of me how I did it?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I don’t know why the system says anything of the sort. Image uploading to threads is simply disabled, and it should be saying that :/

If you want to share a picture on the forum, you need to upload it to a third party image host (like imageshack or something) and then post the BB code for it in here.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

@barndog in the top menu there is a menu item called gallery
under that dropdpownm is my alumbs or add album

ifr you add a pic to an album under every one of them is a embed code. you can just paste that into a post and it embeds the image

thats pretty much it.

I am changing the whole gallery bit soon but for now thats the quickest way to do it.

specifically use the BB code

barndog
Participant
@barndog

I get the pic uploaded but everytime I click on it it says invalid pic mate, even tried shrinking the pic, but still no joy?

Dan
Participant
@dan

@barndog 144175 wrote:

I get the pic uploaded but everytime I click on it it says invalid pic mate, even tried shrinking the pic, but still no joy?

what is the pic ? jpg ? tiff ? png ?

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

@barndog can you email me the pic admin@thetattooforum dot com and ill see whats up

ArniVidar
@arnividar

The Gallery system has been borked for a long time. Didn’t know you’d fixed it already.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

@ArniVidar it should be working fine.

Im redesigning it entirely soon but for now it should be functional…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.