giro
Participant
@giro

Hi,

I got my first tattoo a few years ago and then kept going for a little while. I currently have a nasty clown tattoo on my left forearm which I’m getting covered up next week

I wondered how people felt about cover – ups and unwanted tattoos?

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

I am very careful in choosing artists, so I fully hope to never need a cover up. I do have one that needs to be re-worked, but it is from before I knew how to tell a good artist from a bad one. And it isn’t terrible, it just isn’t the same caliber as the rest of my tattoos. Luckily it is in a spot where I never see it, so the fix-up can wait a while.

Dan
Participant
@dan

I am getting a coverup in a week or 2,had a consult yesterday as a matter of fact,both are small pieces related to an ex wife,one is actually my first tattoo I ever got back in about 1981,

never have stopped getting tattooed btw,

but this cover up will not only cover up these 2 tattoos but it will be pretty large and expand my sleeve up over my shoulder and match my left arm and shoulder,

I am excited about this not only for the cover up but it is also going to be a very nice original piece of art from a local artist that I like a lot.I will post before and after pics after it’s done.

I had considered laser,but the artist said I didn’t have to.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Looking forward to the pics Dan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.