Heisenberg89
Participant
@heisenberg89

Let’s try this again…. I’m still wicked new tattooing, for now I’m “scratching” on myself and my friend who volunteered to be my dummy. I’m doingeverything sterile. I’m legit only doing this until shops in the area finally can take an apprentice. I keep checking in on every shop in the area, but no luck yet. All I need to know is why my work won’t stay. they’re only done in black ink, but they fade wicked bad. I was thinking I need better equipment, especially the power supply. Is this an okay post or is it going to get rudely rejected like my last one. All I’m looking for is a little freaking help from the pros, but everyone has been a snob to me about it. Anyone NICE out there?? I’m just trying to get my career going at some point. How is that supposed to happen if nobody is willing to help me…

Dan
Participant
@dan

so you must have read and agreed to the “forum rules” when you signed up here,and you already said that you know it’s frowned on here,yet you still posted a second thread about it,it’s against the rules to discuss that here for many reasons.

and as you said to Amok,that he was being rude,well he was just doing his job here. how is “Indeed it is. Closed.” being rude ? and trust me,Amok is one of the nicest people here.

I am being nice right now,that’s more than you will get from others if you continue to ask these questions here.

Heisenberg89
Participant
@heisenberg89

But how am I supposed to learn anything if nobody wants to help me?

Dan
Participant
@dan

practice your art,drawing,painting,etc,etc

and be patient ,

get to know people in the tattoo world in your area in a respectful manner,

and wait for an apprenticeship to come up in your area,it will sooner or later.

Heisenberg89
Participant
@heisenberg89

Well thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I guess patience is something I need to work on.. Lol

Amok
Participant
@amok

I think I’ve been pretty easy on you considering you continue to knowingly break the forum rules.

Also you shouldn’t be “scratching” as you put it on yourself or your friend. Any pros here will definitely not share the kind of info you want on a forum, as Dan said practice your drawing on paper, not on your friends. And please stop asking technique related questions. By all means show us some of your drawings for critique though. A respectable tattoo shop won’t want you if you’ve been scratching.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

As discussed above . unlicensed tattoo discussion is not currently allowed on this forum. Closing thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘sup’ is closed to new replies.