Gianluca
    Participant
    @gianluca

Hey all, I’m Scott and pretty new to the tattoo scene. Before my 40th bday last year I decided F it I am getting a tattoo ( always wanted one just never did it ). My 1st appt was on 6/17/14 and by the end of August I received my 4th tattoo lol. Ya I got hooked quick. So far for tats I have the following…

Left wrist – Gianluca ( my sons name )

Right wrist – Cross/EKG/Heart for Faith/Hope/Love

Left outer forearm – Proverbs 22:6

Right outer forearm – A biplane skywriting my mothers name which is Irma. Flying the plane is our cat of 17 years, a Russian blue named Churchill. I wanted a fun tribute piece for my mother & adding our Churchill was the perfect touch. Turned out to be a double memorial piece .

I’m currently looking to get my 5th one next month. Looking fwd to shooting the shxt with everyone!

mom.png

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome Scott!

I turn 59 years old in March. I got my first tattoo in June, 2012.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome I was 40 when I got my first.
    Have you thought about seeing a different tattooist?

Gianluca
    Participant
    @gianluca

@Sam-I-Am 142770 wrote:

Welcome Scott!

I turn 59 years old in March. I got my first tattoo in June, 2012.

Thanks Sam. I guess we are both on the better late then never train eh?

Gianluca
    Participant
    @gianluca

@buttwheat 142777 wrote:

Welcome I was 40 when I got my first.
    Have you thought about seeing a different tattooist?

I’ve had work done by 2 artists so far but yes I am looking for new people all the time….ones specializing in the style I want. One guy I met here in CT who’s well known in our state ( perhaps elsewhere too ) is booked till Sept so I am going to be putting down a deposit soon to save a date w/ him that way I can get work done by years end. I got ahead of myself after my 1st one and was just gung ho and went on that 4 tat in a 2 month binge. Now that its out of my system I dont jump the gun so to speak and really wanna think out my ideas/artists/placement etc. I know the pic I posted isnt for everyone but fits my personality.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome mate 🙂

Gianluca
    Participant
    @gianluca

Thanks! You as well!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.